Thursday, April 22, 2010

Energy Sources For My Home

If I was building my dream home that I were to live in for the rest of my life and I were too pick two energy sources it would be solar energy as my main energy source and hydro energy as my backup energy source. I chose solar energy as my main source of energy because it is good for the environment and basically maintenance free. Although solar panels are pricey their worth it in the end because the sun's light is completely free. If something is that good and it's free, why deny it? One of the few bad things about solar energy is that the sun tends to change directions and when that happens you get less energy. If that happens I would use my backup energy source, which is hydro power. That way, if my power were to go out it would be a short second before my power would come back on.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog was good. I did not think of a back up for my energy source but, you had the same choice as me for the first one and I definitely agree with the second one of your choices.

    ReplyDelete