Mother: She has free ear lobs,hair on her fingers, no widows peak, straight hair, a cleft chin, and no smile dimples.
Father: My dad has free ear lobs, no hair on his fingers, no widows peak, curly hair, a smooth chin, but no smile dimples.
Me: I have free ear lobs and no hair on my fingers. I don't have a widows peak, I have straight hair, a smooth chin, and no smile dimples.I think my traits are dominant. My traits are from both my mom and dad. I know this because there are an equal amount of triats from both my parents. Also, I look like both of my parents.
Extra Credit - Due by midnight 5/16/2010
16 years ago
Its really interesting how much you and your parents look alike. I like how you summed up the alikes and differeces between you and your parents. You did a great job.
ReplyDelete